4390 Telegraph Ave #G, Oakland • 594-0661
SERVING (see full menu)
- sushi and sahimi dinners (@ $17.95-$19.95)
- tempura dinners (@ $9.95-$12.95)
- teriyaki dinners (@ $9.95-$12.95)
- katsu: chicken, fish or beef (@ $10.95-$14.95)
- bento boxes (@ $12.95-$16.95)
- vegetarian options (ask for fish flakes removed)
OPEN UNTIL: 2:30AM (Fri & Sat) • 1:30AM (Tues-Thurs) • 11:30PM (Sunday) • closed Mondays
THE EBI mini REVIEW: Koryo has been serving sushi for over a decade and it shows in their careful preparations and dedicated following. What it lacks in atmosphere (tables in one room are next to storage shelves and a meat freezer), it makes up for in every other way.
- Martha and Micah, who know more about sushi than I can even pretend to won’t go anywhere else.
- At 10PM, most seats were filled and our food still arrived in 10 minutes flat.
- EXTENSIVE menu is available in full through 2:30AM on weekends.
- Immediate proximity to late-night cyber cafe, Korean BBQ and Jaguar Karaoke
- A stone’s throw from the 24-hour Temescal Walgreens
- Employs a hot goth waitress
WEBSITE: Got Sushi And Sake?